At KMG 360 we develop and deploy a successful social media campaign by listening to your customers and building materials encouraging your fans to get the word out about your business. Our social media service includes weekly updates , custom designed offers and materials that suit your business and your fans.
Social Media has completely changed the way businesses can communicate with their customers. We can now interact with customers, potential customers and the masses of social media users through Twitter, Facebook and Youtube. The days of businesses searching for customers are now over. With social media new customers are finding you.
A properly researched social media campaign is key. Social media is a delicate space and must be built gradually through positive reviews and quality services to reach its full potential. With social media you are turning customers into a driving sales force promoting your business to their friends and family. The results can spread like wild fire exploding a business over night.
Social Media Facts:
- Facebook has 955M monthly active users, of which 58% are active daily. Over half of Facebook members use the social media platform regularly.
- Average Facebook user has 130 friends and is connected to 80 pages.
- 95% of Facebook wall posts not answered by brands.
- Facebook has 2.7 billion Like actions per day.
- Facebook is photography’s 800 pound gorilla with 300 million photos shared per day.
- Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month. (Source: YouTube)
- Over 4 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube. Further, 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute. (Source: YouTube)
- YouTube is localized in 43 countries and across 60 languages. (Source: YouTube)
- More than 20% of global YouTube views come from mobile devices. (Source: YouTube)
- Twitter has over 500 Million registered users
- Twitter gets 300,00 new visitors every day
- 11 Twitter accounts are created every second
- 1 million accounts are added every day
- There are more searches on Twitter each month then Yahoo and Bing combined